Sorry, this job has expired.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity, with a company who is outgoing, eccentric and growing each and every day? Then Quarterback Transportation has an opportunity for you.
We are now looking for an outgoing, determined, and driven Account Manager to join our expanding team! By joining Quarterback Transportation, you have the opportunity to learn from an industry leader where you will gain knowledge and skills to help you get to the next level.
Perks of working at Quarterback:
• Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission.
• Competitive compensation package.
• Growing, fast-paced company with opportunity for advancement.
• Strong team-oriented culture with numerous events organized throughout the year.
• Completed post-secondary education or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 2+ years of previous experience in a sales capacity.
• Experience with Salesforce is an asset.
• Highly motivated and determined to succeed.
• Natural ability to qualify leads quickly and accurately.
• Proven track record of exceeding personal sales targets as well as ability to build strong relationships with top level stakeholders.
• Must be an energetic, flexible, highly organized individual with a self-starter personality.
• Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Effectively manage accounts and maintain relationships with clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/principals.
• Efficiently plan approaches and pitches.
• Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Quarterback Transportation is a fast growing freight brokerage and third party logistics provider with offices in Toronto, ON, and Cincinnati, OH. We have been considered one of PROFIT 500’s fastest growing companies for the past five years. We specialize in truckload shipments of dry, specialized, and temperature controlled products across North America. Our team is made up of dynamic, friendly, fun, risk taking people who want to help us continue our growth into the future!
Quarterback Transportation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Quarterback Transportation will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition Representative.